The French government started a “Stop Jihadism” website that’s suppose to train civilians how to spot and stop Jihadists. It posted an infographic on how to spot a closet Jihadist living among the population.
Here is a breakdown of the infographic with English translations:
“The following behaviors may signal the first signs that a person is undergoing radicalization. The more signs they show, the more you should alert their families of the behaviors.”
1. They are suspicious of old friends that they now see as “unclean”
Terrorists really hate hugs.
2. They reject their family members
Terrorists only reject their dads. If they hate their moms, then it’s ok.
3. They abruptly change their eating habits
If you don’t eat baguettes, are you really a peaceful French citizen?
4. They drop out of school or vocational training because the education is part of the plot
Higher education is apparently already infiltrated
5. They stop listening to music because it distracts them from their “mission”
A true terrorist doesn’t listen to music.
6. They don’t watch TV or go to the movies anymore because they show prohibited images
Nor do they watch TV
7. They stop playing sports
Round up all the chubby kids.
8. They change their attire, especially for girls, wearing clothes that hide their bodies.
Look out for those low-cuts
9. They visit websites and social networks that are radical or extremists.
Ok, this one actually kind of makes sense.
All of France is rolling its eyes. “If your neighbor does not eat pork or do not drink wine, you can denounce him!” said one response. “In fact, the #StopDjihadisme campaign doesn’t identify potential jihadists. It just identifies an unemployed person,” writes another.
Follow the infographic with discretion.